1build offers an export option to conveniently import data into a Buildertrend estimate. Use the steps below to quickly export an estimate with cost codes and map to cost categories in your Buildertrend account.
Exporting an Estimate from 1build
- Log into your 1build account and open a project
- At the top of the estimate, click “Download”
- Change the preset option from the dropdown filter to “Export to Buildertrend”
- Click Download XLSX
- Review the file in your computer’s downloads folder
Importing an Estimate to Buildertrend
- Login to your Buildertrend account and open a project
- Click the Financial tab at the top of the screen and select “Estimate”
- Click Import From and select Excel from the list of options
- Select the 1build estimate from your files after clicking Browse My Computer and click Forward
- Map the correct fields from the 1build Estimate to align with Buildertrend requirements, click Forward
- Update any unmapped fields for Cost Codes and/or Cost Type, click Forward
- Review the estimate in Buildertrend account. You can select group by Cost Category to re-organize the estimate.
- Contact 1build Customer Success for any troubleshooting tips